The distribution shaft serves to place the Multipurpose manifolds 5000 for geothermal energy systems and is designed for installation in the ground.
- max. load capacity 150 kg (standard version)
- watertight pipe connections for the probe connections and the supply/return to the heat pump
- pre-assembled cover
- carrying handles and crane eyes on both sides for easy transport and handling
- all probe connections already routed to the outside with pipe stubs
- pipe connections for the connection lines to the heat pump pre-drilled and provided with through-plug seals
- pipe stubs enclosed or pre-assembled
- generous entry for easy assembly and access to the manifold
- no ladder
- manifold pre-assembled in the shaft ready for connection
The distribution shaft is available in the versions L and M.
Additionally are dome shaft extensions in the versions "walkable" (max. load capacity 150 kg) and "driveable" (max. load capacity 600 kg wheel load) available to increase the load capacity and/or to compensate height differences.
The pipe dimensions (probe / connection line) and the connection direction (right / left) must be specified by ordering.